Tuesday, March 27, 2007

M&M Graduated Dog School!

Yeah M&M... our first "child" to graduate!



She went through all 8 weeks of training from PetSmart and she has improved so much from when she started. I know I started to document what she did every week, but I'm sure you really didn't care. :-)

The biggest improvement that I'm most proud of... I can actually get her gentle leader on and control her when we walk.

We still need to work on "stay" and "drop it". But all with time as everything else.

She's also learned a few tricks. She can shake and roll over!

I was really impressed with the training. Our instructor actually had her dog there so she would demonstrate what we were to do and the correct behavior. We had a substitute one day and she didn't have a dog. Glad we didn't have her the whole 8 weeks I think it would have been difficult.

Here's our instructor with her dog.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Congrats to your dog. I found your blog by clicking on the "next blog" link at the top. I'm bored and was reading some good blogs. I love animals and dogs especially. Your dog looks soooo happy!!!!!!!!! YAY for graduation!