Sunday, June 14, 2009

Baby Room

We've begun transforming the guest bedroom into the baby room. Here are a few pictures of the process.

The old guest room - not much in it, but it worked when we had company.










Everything cleaned out and taped up. We're using two colors, purple on top and green on bottom. Of course Mr. M did all the painting since I'm not allowed to assist in my "condition". ;-) He did a wonderful job!









Here's the purple on top.










And the green on the bottom.











Tape removed.























Add the border!































Close-up of the border.











Next - assemble the baby bed! :-)











~ Wolf Lover Girl


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the colors and the border you picked out; what a lucky baby.

Aunt Cheri

"Z" said...

Wow. I'm impressed. I didn't think Mr. M had it in him. He did a great job!