Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Time With Family

Mr. M and I went to visit my brother and his family for Thanksgiving. I really enjoyed seeing everyone under better circumstances than the last time we were together. Sis was able to join us as well. We played games, ate well and enjoyed each others company.

One thing we did do while I was there was visit a known site where I live called Cadillac Ranch. Out of all the years I lived in Amarillo I had never visited. So we piled into cars and headed out for a visit. I was really surprised at how many people were out there. We passed some guy walking out who gave us his left over spray cans. We stolled down for pictures and a bit of non-illigal spray painting. Below are a few pics.
































The only bad thing I hate about going out of town is we have to board M&M. But we really like the place that we found and we always buy her a few country walks while she stays there. I think she was really happy when we picked her up. I grabbed a few shots of her enjoying the wind in her face on the car ride home, see below.













Hello!






As for the cats? Well they are very self dependant. Make sure the cat liter is clean. Have plenty of water and food around and their good to go. Actually I think they really enjoy having the house to themselves. We had one full day at home upon our return without M&M and I think the cats were just soaking it up. Here C-Girl is enjoying her very own home made box bed. :-)


Comfortable!






Hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving.
~ Wolf Lover Girl

No comments: