Saturday, December 27, 2008

Just Saying Hi

I know its been awhile since I've posted something. Can't really blame it on the holiday though, we really didn't do much. We didn't even decorate this year. I know real pathetic. We did have my sister over and cooked a nice Christmas dinner though. Turkey, dressing, gravy, yeast rolls and garlic mashed potatoes. It was soooo good. And truthfully the first time that I have actually done the turkey so I was kind of proud of myself.

I have (kind of) been enjoying all the time away from work. The only bad thing is I hurt my back on the 24th. I should probably make up something really cool on how it happened but I just can't do that. ;-) I simply bent over to pick up a shirt or something off the floor and my back went "kink". I hurt my back really bad about 10 years ago so I guess this is just a flare up from that. So I've literally been taking it easy the past few days. Laying around in bed or on the couch. Not getting things done around the house like I would like. It really does make sleeping at night difficult though.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

~ Wolf Lover Girl

1 comment:

Coy Hill said...

I do hope your back improves quickly, I know what you are going through as it happens to me every now and then. It sure does make for a few miserable days!

I enjoyed you paranoid Patty post; you are so right, every job has one (or more) and boy are they suckers for mischievous rumors :)