Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm so excited!

My brother and his family are coming to my house this weekend!!! I haven't seen him in about 2 years or so. Granted I know that the primary visit is to see mom while she's still with us, but still I get to see and visit with him too!!

And boy is the house gonna be crowded! My brother and his wife have 4 girls! Plus to make it easier on all of us and to make the best of our time my mom will just stay with us instead of going back to the nursing home she lives in. AND my sister will also just stay over... again a full house!

I think that M&M will just love having all the girls around. Of course she's still massively shedding her winter coat so we've been vaccuming just about nightly.

Mr. M is happy about everyone coming as well and he wants to make sure that everyone is taken care of. But I know that he's dreading having 10 people total in the house. It's only a few days so I think we'll survive. I just don't want there to be any downers about it.

So 4 days and counting! :-)

~ Wolf Lover Girl

3 comments:

Jess said...

Oh my. What a crowd! Have a great time with your family!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Knatolee said...

Hope you had a great visit! :)

And I meant to say in my other comment, you make a mean snowman (snowwoman?)