Thursday, March 6, 2008

Ding Ding - Round 2

Wow! DFW hardly ever gets snow so isn't it interesting that we got it TWICE in the same week? And we got more today than we did the other day. Of course we had to get out and play in it and many more pictures were taken. I actually figured out how to use the video that's on our camera and will try to post one of those later as well. I tell you the snow "flakes" coming down got to be soooo big! I don't recall ever seeing snow flakes that big before!


So here are several photos for your enjoyment! These were taken throughout the afternoon so you can see in some of them just how deep the snow got.













































You can't have this much snow and not build a snow-woman!





















The cats enjoyed the comfort of being inside
















~ Wolf Lover Girl

2 comments:

"Z" said...

M&M looks happy in her "normal" environment. You might have to move North for her. That was also a good looking snowman, Good Job! Wish my wife was home, maybe we would have made one too. I did however have fun with the dogs. We played fetch with snowballs... funny how the ball always disappeared. Even funnier when they tried to catch it.

Knatolee said...

I wanted to comment on these pics aaaages ago but my dial-up connection has been frustrating me. ANYWAY! I love the pics of your doggy frolicking in the snow. She is in her element, isn't she? :) She needs a little vacation in Canada!