Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Announcement

It was on this day in 2005 that Mr. M proposed to me. In April, 2006 we got married.

And it’s on this day that I finally let you in on our wonderful news! We’re pregnant! Okay, not really we but more me. ;-) We’re happily expecting our first child in August.

We’re both very excited. Mr. M has been wonderful to me. To the point that I’m restricted from doing chores and even as much as lifting the dining room chairs. I guess I won’t complain.

Of course now we have different things to worry about… buying the big things that a baby will need: bed, car seat… of course I’ve started looking at things online and for the first time actually went into the baby section at Target the other day.

I don’t have a “baby bump” yet but there are plenty of people who just can’t wait till I get all big and round. And no, I won’t be one of those that hide it. We’ve been working on this little project for awhile so why hide the fruits of our labor?

We’ve told our immediate family and closest friends who live near us. Of course both jobs know - at least immediate departments. I still have a few people at my job who keeps finding out. There are still a few long distance friends and family members that will be advised. And now you… my bloggy friends.

~ Wolf Lover Girl

5 comments:

Cheri Holthaus said...

I am so excited for you. Your life will be turned up-side-down, but you will love every minute of it. My little grandaughter is almost a year old already and we have so much fun with her.

Congratulations
Aunt Cheri

Anonymous said...

Thanks Aunt Cheri! We're very excited!

~ Wolf Lover Girl

~Brenda said...

Enjoy this very special time of your life!

Knatolee said...

Congratulations! That's nice news for Valentine's Day!

Wolf Lover Girl said...

Thanks Mrs. Salty and Knatolee.

~ Wolf Lover Girl