Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Worst Shoes

I'm a t-shirt and tennis shoe kind of gal. And I'll wear my tennis shoes until they are run into the ground or I can tell they are no longer supporting my feet.

A few months ago I purchased a new pair of Skechers. I figured they would work rather well. A little pricey for my taste but a name brand.

I'm really disliking them with a passion.

Within the first few weeks or month I noticed that something was kind of stinking. I thought maybe one of my cats had pissed on one of my shoes or something!! I finally determined that it wasn't (thank God) but that it was coming from the inside of only ONE of my shoes. I'm not sure what's causing the smell. I wash my feet every day (sometimes twice) and I wear clean socks every day. I've taken to putting shoe "smell good" stuff in there every night to try and take it away. Its worked a little...

Then I realized that when I was walking it would feel like I was stepping on something. I figured it was the end of my shoelaces so I would tie them up higher so not to hang over and walk on. But I FINALLY figured it out. A portion of the rubber sole has come loose and makes a flap every now and then. Sometimes it makes me stumble. At first it was only on my left shoe but I've discovered one on my right shoe as well.


It's time for a new pair of shoes well before these are even worn out. These will become new "working in the yard" shoes.


~ Wolf Lover Girl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok that was laugh out loud funny!Picturing you flailing around trying to catch your balance!